We offer a comprehensive portfolio of personal tax services designed to help you stay fully compliant while minimising your tax bill. From completing and submitting your self-assessment tax return to planning for the future, we take the time to understand your needs and provide a friendly, quality service that best serves your interests.
Our services include:
• Completion and submission of your Self-Assessment Tax Return
• Tax efficiency reviews
• Capital Gains Tax planning
• Inheritance Tax planning
• Exit and succession planning for your business
• Completion and submission of Trust Accounts and Tax Returns
From Self Assessment and Corporation Tax to Compliance and Planning we have it all covered.
For Owner Managed Businesses
As an owner-manager you will be involved in all aspects of your business. We will work with you to consider all factors of effective management and show you how to extract the highest profits at minimum cost. When appropriate, we will also help you to plan for business succession.
Our services to owner-managed businesses include:
• Tax efficient profit extraction
• Transaction support
• Succession planning
For Limited Companies
For incorporated clients we can help any company to address its Corporation Tax issues, from simple compliance to complicated tax planning. Now is a time of unprecedented change for corporate taxpayers, as the Government continues its reform of international taxation and introduces further compliance burdens. We understand these issues, and can help you minimise tax charges and comply with new legal requirements.
In addition we:
• offer a full compliance service
• can review planned transactions so that you can take full advantage of any reliefs, such as maximising capital allowances on the acquisition of buildings, and R&D tax credits
• will work with you to ensure your tax bill is managed and minimised
• are able to review your business strategies and advise you on the current and future tax implications of any decisions
• help with business succession planning
At Paul Kelly & Co we ensure that your organisation complies with the regulations to pay your employees the correct amount, on time. We combine our experience and specialist knowledge with the latest technology and a flexible approach. We will work with you to deliver the services you need in a way that compliments your business.
Our service payroll portfolio includes:
• Bespoke Excel workbooks for easy communications of payroll components
• Calculation of PAYE, NIC, SMP, SSP, SPP and SAP as required
• Draft payroll for review
• E-payslips or laser printed payslips and P60s
• Electronic filing of forms to HMRC
• Real Time Information (RTI) compliant
• Comprehensive records
• Support for PAYE/HMRC compliance visits
• Support for accounting journals relating to payroll
• Auto enrolment compliance
• Completion and submission of Trust Accounts and Tax Returns
We recognise that Value Added Tax is a complex area to understand. The wrong move can cost you in penalties, or you could lose out on claims which you are entitled to.
Paul Kelly & Co can guide you through the complex laws and regulations, to ensure that you are not missing out or leaving yourself open to any potential penalties.
Our in-depth knowledge and experience allows us to fully understand your needs, so that we really can provide you with the right advice.
Our compliance services include:
• Helping you determine whether you need to register for VAT
• Registering for VAT
• Completion of VAT Returns
• Helping you determine whether any of the available HMRC VAT schemes would be beneficial to your business.
• Reviews of particular transactions where complex tax rules apply
• Reviews of partial exemption agreements and calculations
• Deregistering for VAT
• Helping you prepare for HMRC VAT assurance visits, including pre-inspection “health check”
Business owners and managers are faced with countless decisions every day. Management accounting information provides data-driven input to these decisions, which can improve decision making over the long term.
Our service include;
• Regular Management accounts produced at intervals to suit your business needs
• Full management financial reports package including
◦ Management Accounts
◦ Cash Flow Forecast
◦ Budget Reports
◦ Financial Forecast
◦ Cost Analysis Reports
• Meeting to talk through to help understanding the information
This is a powerful tool to help make your business more successful by providing relevant information to support informed decision making.
At Paul Kelly & Co we provide financial information and advice to our clients for use in the organisation and development of their business. This is in the form of monthly management accounts, statements of cash flow, budget reports, financial forecasting, cost analysis and other bespoke reports. We are also able to offer a service equivalent to that of a Financial Controller, working in house helping develop and manage the financial function of an organisation.
We recognise the importance of financial information in decision making. When working with charities and not for profit organisations we take time to help trustees understand the financial information we provide. We provide financial information in a format compliant with the Charities Commission Statement Of Recommended Practice, providing detailed information on financial position, performance and charity funds.
Our service include;
• Management Accounting
• Gift Aid
• Tax compliance
• Charities Commission Submissions
• Charity Format Financial Statements
We are proud to support and work with a number of local charities and not for profit organisations. We help trustees with charity governance and compliance, ensuring charities commission guidelines are followed. We support charity managers with management reporting and accounting, gift aid, tax issues and the charities commission annual return.
At Paul Kelly & Co we are IT minded and able to provide software solutions and training to develop your business’ accounting and administration systems. Your business can benefit from a faster and more efficient bookkeeping process and more accurate and up to date management information, while at the same time making cost savings. We can provide a review of your current processes and practices produce a report including highlighting potential areas for improvement including new software and cloud based accounting solutions.
Our service portfolio include;
• Complete financial administration ('virtual' accounts office)
• Cloud solution - provision of online accounts giving remote access for your staff
• Maintenance of purchase ledger, sales ledger, cash book, fixed asset register
and nominal ledger
• Reconciliation of bank, cash and credit card accounts, supplier statements,
wages, PAYE/NIC and VAT balance sheet control accounts
• Set up online bank payments for your authorisation
• Management accounts - monthly or quarterly
• Preparation and submission of VAT, CIS, EC sales listings and intrastat returns
• Sage and Quickbooks software resale and training
• Budgets and forecasting 'Financial controller' support and advice
• Emergency accounting support
A growing number of businesses are turning to outsourcing as a way of managing overheads, ensuring compliance and freeing resources for core operational areas. Outsourcing is fast becoming the preferred option for many organisations across all sectors.
We can provide the professional accounting, administration and payroll support you need, giving you peace of mind that your compliance responsibilities are met. We work with you to provide valuable support and guidance, helping you to monitor costs, identity business trends and improve efficiency.
We understand the dynamics of business and will tailor our service to suit your organisation, delivering the financial and management information that is appropriate to your needs.
Paul Kelly & Co. Accountants
Tel: 0113 8800126
Paul Kelly & Co is a web based and paperless Accountancy Practice if you like a free face to face consultation please contact us to arrange a web meeting
©2015 Paul Kelly & Co. Designed by Jinx Design Co
Socialize With Us